Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dayton Canyon

After Bri & Wendi told us about a waterfall they found up Dayton Canyon (sorry, I can't remember the exact name of the spot where it was- Chad would probably be disappointed!!), we decided to go and check it out. Granted, it is small, but we thought it was pretty!
See how the water path is fuzzy? That's Chad's camera skills kicking in :-)
More of the waterfall...
Here's an even closer picture of the water. I'm not positive, but I think Chad gets the fuzzy white water effect from the shutter speed- I let him figure out all of that special stuff and I just take simple pictures!

Chad decided that it wouldn't be right if we didn't leave without a picture of the two of us! I think we might actually try to go up there on a warmer day (as you can see we were wearing our winter coats) and take family pictures. Only time will tell! Keep checking in to see if we do or not :-)





No comments: