Saturday, April 25, 2009

Playing Outside Again...

Yay! We must admit that we were really excited when Chloe finally started pointing with only one finger instead of her forefinger pointing with the others sticking out strangely behind it! She figured this out the day we went to the zoo, but this is the first image that captures it.
Pushing her wheel barrow around the yard!

I know it's probably hard to tell, but she's smiling in this picture! This, as you may have noticed, doesn't happen as much anymore! I only wish that I would've been more zoomed in than I was, but it wasn't like I was EXPECTING her to smile :-)
Playing with a sand tool- despite the lack of sand, we do have quite a bit of loose dirt surrounding our huge tree, which works just as well! Oh, and if you look closely, you'll see a boogie running down the right side of her nose (it'd be your left). I didn't notice this until after I took the picture- whoops!!
Digging in the dirt- she absolutely loves to scoop up the dirt and fling it in the air! She is also infamous for picking up dirt in one hand and putting it on the shovel in the other. Then, of course, she flings it!





1 comment:

Tricia said...

Chad and Jen,

The pictures of Chloe are so cute. I still can't believe how fast she is growing. I'm sorry that I didn't get to talk to you much yesterday. You came upstairs and left right after. Anyway, it was good to see you if only for a couple of minutes. Talk to you later.

Tricia