Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Christmas!

The jingle bells from my Mini Orchestra- I tried eating the bells & picking them off before I started playing!
What's in here? And why is there suddenly so much colored paper with stuff inside of it today?!
Look, I opened a bumpy ball- it feels kind of funny, but I think I like it!


Look at all those presents I got- I must've been a good girl! How cute is Chloe here in here Christmas tree jammies?! She got soft blocks, the Mini Orchestra, 2 bumpy balls, and some clothes. It was funny because she loved the blocks so much that she was uninterested in opening the boxes of clothes- I guess she had too much stimulation!



We had our Christmas with Chloe today because we will be in Illinois over the holiday & didn't want to drag all of our gifts for her with us to then drag/ship them back! To make a long story short, it's Christmas already for Chloe!

No comments: