Saturday, December 13, 2008

First the stocking!

I've seen this stocking hung for the past few weeks & I finally get to look inside! Whoa- I think I see something in there!!
I can reach in there & get what's inside, really?!?
Yay! Jumbo crayons for my chubby little hands- I love to have Mommy & Daddy help me hold pens to draw, but this is even better!
Ripping the paper is cool! Do you see my surprise? It's an animal book!



This is me opening my last stocking stuffer- I really loved ripping the paper. I got a book of opposites, and it's super silly!





2 comments:

Tricia said...

What cute pictures Jen!!! Chloe was so excited. It's good that you had her unwrap everything before you leave. Are you all ready to go? We want to see you before you leave, otherwise we won't see you until next year. Are you guys going to be home on Tuesday? Cute pictures again!!

Unknown said...

So cute Jen. She was really getting into it wasn't she! Are you getting ready to go to Illinois? Have a very merry Christmas!