Monday, November 10, 2014

Oh, you know, just a bit from 2013


{Grayson's blessing Day}
{Berkley turned 3 and obviously had to have pink balloons}

{Chloe's preschool graduation day}

{love these three to the moon}

{At 4 months, Grayson had to have tubes put in his ears as he had a moderate hearing loss in one of his ears.  It was scary, but everything turned out perfectly!  Gah! I miss those rolls!)

{Chloe's first day of Kindergarten}

{It was picture day at school, so I figured I'd snap a few before she got on the bus. And I cannot express how happy I was that I did!}
{Grayson at 5 months and happy as can be}
{These girls are the best of friends}
{They're my world!}

{I love how straight up fat he looks here!  Give me all the chub}

{6 months}

{peek-a-boo}
{Chloe as a bumblebee on Halloween}
{Berkley as a lollipop fairy and her cute pumpkin}
{The cutest little fox that I ever did see}
{Grayson at 8 months old right after his first Christmas!}


And that sums up (at least in part) 2013!  A 2014 update should be coming soon!



2 comments:

goodliffe family said...

You did it! Way to go! When did your kids grown up so much...they have changed so much!

Tricia said...

Love the update Jen! I can't believe how much everyone has grown, especially Gray!