Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We bought a home!


OK, so I realize that this post (along with all the others I will be posting) are severely overdue, but unfortunately, I only have so much time to do little extra things throughout my days!


So, you're all (well, at least those of you who haven't already been to visit) likely wondering why I've only posted a picture of the front (and it's not the entire front, either) of our house.  Well, I'd like to do a post later in the week featuring before/afters to show how it has changed.  Hold on to your seats, and trust me, I know this will be difficult, and soon enough you'll get to see the rest of the house (and our ENORMOUS yard)!


Owning a home has literally been exactly what we imagined: fantastic!  It has meant hours of work and several of stress, but it has paid off thus far.  It still needs a lot of work (and paint and furniture and plants and touch-ups and wall decor, oh and cleaning), but we are slowly getting to where we'd l.o.v.e it to be!

I think I finally feel like a true grown-up now that I own a home.  Haha, being married, graduating from college, and having two beautiful girls did make me feel adult-like, but having a home to call my own has been a dream of mine for the last six years!  We finally made it :)

I just want to thank all of you, you know who you are, for your help, support, and work (plus everything in between)!  We love you all so much and will eternally be grateful for your aid.....

No comments: