Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mike & Emily's Wedding

Mike & Em's wedding was beautiful! It was a warm day, and we had so much fun!! We didn't take any pictures at the cermony simply because we were ALL busy being a part of the wedding.

This is me, Berk, Emily's cousin Robyn & her baby Jocelyn. Jocelyn and I became friends at the rehersal dinner. She and Berkley kept finding each other and talking. Too cute!

A family picture- not to shabby since both kids are looking and happy!
Awww! My beautiful girls :-)

Berkley wanted to get out on the dance floor and dance so badly!

Chloe & Berkley having so much fun at the reception.

Chloe was trying to make friends with cute Christopher (hopefully I spelled it correctly)! His mom was a fellow bridesmaid: Kaylin (and I hope I spelled that one right, too).

2 comments:

Team Taylor said...

Super cute pictures! Your dress turned out well and I love your family picture!

Tricia said...

Way cute pictures Jen. I love the family picture.