Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Chloe & some BIG Berkleys

Despite her ability to push EVERY button I have and go from a sweet angel to a complete terror in a blink of an eye, I LOVE this little girl with all my heart! And that smile can melt it, too. Today she said a couple of really cute things to me that I'll share here. 1) "Are you Mommy Taylor, Mommy?" and 2) "I want to be a Mommy some day just like you!"
Hypnotized by the camera

Don't you just want to kiss those chunky little, er big, cheeks?!?
I love her little "Taylor" ears-- they stick out just a little bit (though some of the Taylors' ears stick out pretty big) and it's so stinkin' cute!!
Today we took Berk in for her 4-month well visit. She is off the charts all the way around!! She weighs in at 16lbs 12oz and is 26 1/4 inches long! No wonder my arms have been getting tired holding her all the time :-)




No comments: