Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's been awhile!

Peek-a-binky! I see you! Whoa, it has been almost a month since we've posted any pictures! We were really quite busy in October, and we didn't really take a lot of pictures... But here are a few randoms from the month of October!
Ok, so you're probably wondering why I'm posting a picture of a Boxelder bug and Chloe's kitty. Well, a few weeks ago she made friends with this bug. Here is the bug crawling by the kitty Chloe showed it.
She pulled out all of her animals and named them for the bug. She was sad when we lost him (though I think she accidentally smashed him and broke a couple of legs because I saw him later limping)!
Here's my girl acting silly with her turtle, which is actually for the tub! She loves it because it swims, so she occassionally finds it to play outside the tub :-
Cheese in her doughnut jammies!





No comments: