Sunday, September 6, 2009

Salt Lake hatal,er hotel!

On our trip to SLC, we stayed in a SUPER nice hotel. We got a screaming deal on it for two reasons: 1) it was on a summer sale and 2) it just opened in July and had deals of its own to offer! Now, let me explain the title of the post. We told Chloe as soon as we arrived that we were staying in this hotel. She kept saying "hatal" and we'd really accentuate the "ho" sound, but she kept saying "hatal." It was really cute!
Oh, and this is a shot of our separate sitting area, where Chloe slept!
Does she look happy to be here or what?!
A view of the bed, which was semi-uncomfortable, but still sleep-able! We had a HUGE flat screen, which was fabulous, and DirecTV, which was even more fabulous since we sincerely miss our TV (we're stuck with the digital over the air channels only, something I promised myself as a child I would NEVER have again... It's really not as bad as I expected, Mom!)



No comments: