Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sewing

Yep, you guessed it (if you didn't already know)! I'm sewing now- in fact, Chad talked me into getting a sewing machine. By the time I'm done (oh, I've got TONS of projects I want to do), our money will be WELL spent. This is one of the first things I've sewn- a cute head scarf! I LOVE the pattern- for those of you who are interested it's Anna Maria Horner from her Good Folks collection :-)
Climbing on her lawn chair. She loves her scarf, she calls it a hat!
So adorable!!



3 comments:

goodliffe family said...

Way cute Jen. Too bad I don't have a girl to put one on. I'd come sew one with you.

Shanna said...

I love it! I'm so impressed with your sewing skills!! Great job!

Unknown said...

That little headband is so cute. I seriously need to learn how to make one for my girls.