Friday, November 14, 2008

A few from Darci's wedding

Here we all are in the church shortly before the wedding.
(Allison, me, Ashley, Darci, Molly, Michelle, & Alissa)
This picture was taken at the park after the ceremony- I think it was a cute idea!
(Allison, me, Alissa, Darci, Molly, Ashley, Michelle)

Yeah, I realize that I look like a gomer cause I was laughing! We took this picture while we were hanging out before they started taking pictures of the girls.
(Michelle, Allison, me, Lis, Darci, Molly, Ashley, Krohn)
I apologize for the previous posts of Darci's wedding pictures- I realized afterward that you had to have a myspace account to view them. So I found another way to post them! Darci & I did have a few pictures taken of just the two of us. These are a lot closer up than the pics above. As soon as I get those copies, I will post them too!



No comments: